The following are prohibited items to mail in postal deliveries:
- In addition to postal items of the declared value, in the content of other postal deliveries of letter mail or ordinary parcels, coins and banknotes of any kind, bank cards, gold, silver, precious stones, jewelry, and other precious items such as checks, travel tickets and other valuables are prohibited.
- Explosives, combustibles, poisons, narcotics and psychotropic substances, biological and radioactive substances, live animals, as well as other obscenity and immoral items.
- Precious items and any kind of material and goods, which are prohibited to be imported or circulated in the country of destination, or are defined as such by the law on customs.
- Goods and items that, by their nature or packaging, may pose a risk to the lives of postal employees, which contaminate or damage other deliveries, or postal equipment in use.
Prohibited goods to be sent by parcel:
- Goods and items that, by their nature or packaging, may pose a risk to the lives of postal employees, which contaminate or damage other parcels, or postal equipment in use.
- Narcotics or psychotropic substances.
- Live animals when it is not possible to ensure their transportation both inside and outside Kosovo.
- Explosives, combustibles, or other harmful substances.
- Radioactive material.
- Obscene or immoral items.
- Goods and other items defined in the law on customs.